1. We are confident that the Bible is the inspired, inerrant Word of God.
2. We acknowledge the Creator, God, as our heavenly Father, infinitely perfect, and intimately acquainted with all our ways.
3. We claim Jesus Christ as Lord, the very God who came in human flesh, the object of our worship and the subject of our praise.
4. We recognize the Holy Spirit as the third member of the Godhead, incessantly at work convicting, convincing, and comforting.
5. We believe that Adam’s fall into sin left humanity without the hope of heaven apart from a new birth, made possible by the Savior’s death and bodily resurrection.
6. We believe the offer of salvation is God’s love-gift to all. Those who accept it by faith, apart from works, become new creatures in Christ.
7. We believe that anyone who trusts in Christ by faith is a new creation in Him — clothed in His righteousness and fully loved and accepted by God.
8. We believe that God expects our lives to reflect that we belong to Him and that we are pursuing a holy life.
9. We believe that Satan, under the sovereign permission of God, tries to destroy the faith of believers and that drawing near to God is the only way to resist him.
10. We believe that as new creations in Christ we will continue to wrestle with our sin nature. We will, however, continue to grow in grace and become more like Jesus. Ultimate perfection and freedom from sin, however, will only come when we finally stand in the presence of the Lord.
11. We believe that, as believers in Jesus Christ, we are members of His universal church and that the local church is the place God has designed for His people to worship Him, observe the ordinances of baptism and the Lord’s Table, and love other Christians.
12. We believe that, having embraced Jesus Christ by faith, we are to make Him known to non-Christians in our sphere of influence.
13. We anticipate our Lord’s promised return in power and glory.
14. We are convinced that all who have died will be brought back from beyond; believers to everlasting communion with God and unbelievers to everlasting separation from God.